jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

HILLARY ARROGANCE OF MONEY IS UNBELIEVABLE:



HILLARY  ARROGANCE OF MONEY IS UNBELIEVABLE:

I don’t care is my team rigged  the electoral system
and I don’t care if people is angry with me.

YOU CAN FOLLOW this LOGIC and get the rest of Hillary’s mind:

Election depends on who get more money from the super-rich.
I got it and I invested in paying main-stream media & pollsters.
I’ve demonize & demolish my contender: the end justify the means
I have to right to be declared absolute winner since 2nd debate.
It doesn’t matter what happens in the 3rd debate. I’ll be the winner

I don’t have to wait till Nov 8?.. Our machines will count the votes.
But.. let people come to the usual ritual, to our charade of democ
To tell you the true, I don’t care if YOU  come to vote either
We will count the vote of illegal immigrant officially registered,
If not enough.. we will count the votes of death people.

So, I’m the “real-politics” winner of this electoral race,
It doesn’t matter if  you want me or not.
It don’t matter if  you are  angry with me.
….
….
THAT IS WHY MANY PEOPLE WON’T VOTE HER.. NO WAY
READ


"We live with a double standard."... "the remarks below make it sound like HRC DOESNT think the game is rigged -- only that she recognizes that the public thinks so. They are angry. She isn't."
----
----
IN FACT:  she believe that elections are for stupid people.

THANKS for the invitation to abstention, BUT
I do believe that as long there is a light in the firmament
we can continue believing in the chance for democracy to exist.
Democracy  is still an utopia and it  pays off to fight for it by getting inside.
We are sure that it will make the tiny light bigger and bigger,
especially  now, in this time of dark-stinky decomposition.

This is why I going to vote for Jill Stein.   BUT
if she thinks that our tiny light help them more than to our common people,  
then the abstention proceed. I’m sure too that the clarity of our light will
continue to exist & it will serve only people fight for a radical change now on

If this is the case for calling  ABSTENTION, I will follow her too.
I know how brutal is the oligarchical system against a 3rd choice..
DE-LEGITIMIZING IT .. via ABSTENTION  stand to reason.
----
----

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario