domingo, 31 de octubre de 2021

SSA With Marriage Certificate

October 30, 2021 - 2- With Marriage Certificate

TO:         Social Security Administration

                PO Box 67002

                Wilkess Barre, PA 18767-7002

                To the attention of: Esmeralda R (not address-phone provided)

                ====

TO:         SOCIAL SECURITY  6117 STATION ST

                PITTSBURGH PA 15206-2510

                Phone #: (877) 405-3575

                Date: October 30 2021

                To the attention of: Esmeralda R (not address-phone provided)

FROM:  Hugo Zegarra (HZ)

                HZ BASIC INFO :               

                Social Security #:  164-74-5154

                Phone: 215-285-7235

                Address: 314 Ophelia Street Pgh PA 15213

                Status: Married

Letter Purpose: Send the marriage certificate between Hugo Zegarra-Amparo Chirinos

                Done in Arequipa, Peru.

Claim:  Suplemental Security Income  (SSI)

====

 

CONTENT 1:  Please open & read in your computer this g-mail: use mozila


CONTENT 2:

The rest of the data you requested, data that I send ‘incomplete’ you said, I will filled again & send it on Monday. You told me that the most important data is the marriage certificate for my SSI and you have it now.

Please call me if you need more info to get my Social Security Benefits.

If you don’t get clear image of this marry certificate use mozila to open this one:


Thank you very much and don’t be so rigorous with poor people. I’m 67 years old , please help me. Allow me to die without hate

Hugo Zegarra


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario