domingo, 13 de julio de 2014

EVEN A BLIND CAN SCORE TO THE BRAZILIAN TEAM?




EVEN A BLIND CAN SCORE TO THE BRAZILIAN TEAM?



Hugo Adan , Sunday 13, 2014

I refused to watch the game between NET-BRA.
I was resented, not because the 7-1 to the cariocas by GER,
but because my dream to watch the best final bet GER-NET was broken.

I felt deprived to see the best European futbol in the world,
and instead condemned to see European futbol played by latinos.

Most of the best players in Latino America imported the worse from Europe,
among them los “clavados” o auto-fauls designed to protect millions
of money invested in best player from the south (Latinos, Africans,etc).
With such stupid tactic, players degraded real futbol to sell theater instead.

I instead opted to watch the taped game from Costa Rica-Holanda,
the best game from the world cup that end 0-0  in 105 minutes,
I didn’t  want to see the raffle of this game during the penalties either.

When I asked a friend from the result of the match BRA-NET,
she told me “even a blind scored a gool with BRA…
What do you mean? I asked,
BRA is a team of masochists, she said, with a pist-off mood.
Explain yourself, what you mean by blind and masochist, I insisted.

NET placed a young player instead of a famous one in their trident,
and this person, whose last name is Blind, score one of the 3 gools.

Now I understand, what about masochism?
BRA added self-pain to the previous self -injury.
So, you didn’t  lose nothing,
I’m the one who lose; I got 21’ of good futbol and 70’ of boring one.
she concluded.


=========== 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario